What We Do
We hope you never need to activate a Critical Incident Response Management protocol. And if you do, our team can help you navigate through.
Some events cause emotional or psychological upheaval far outside of the day-to-day experience of your organization. These events tend to be unexpected and volatile, and with a complexity that tends to overwhelm existing infrastructure.
We assist with:
- Serious DEI events or hate crimes
- Death or unplanned departure
- Aftermath of a large-scale violent event
- Emotionally charged investigations
- DEI Restorative Engagement
- Stress Management and restorative engagement
- Liaison with HR / Legal Department
- Thought Partnership on Communication Plans
- Coaching through residual workplace trauma
Suitable for organizations that tend to experience multiple points of friction throughout the year.
Allows for 'on-call' activation
Best for one-off incidents that cannot be managed in-house
Event involves individuals who would otherwise normally be tasked with response.